Current available positions at Highline Consulting.
As a Drafter in our firm, you will be providing quality CAD support, working alongside our professional team on a variety of exciting and interesting projects.
Desired skills & experience:
- Proficient in AutoCad (minimum two years experience)
- Experience working with and developing architectural and/or structural plans for construction (type 1 and type 3)
- Experience working with wide variety of formats and drawing types (x-refs, blocks, layer states)
- Comfortable developing dynamic blocks
- Some experience with Revit preferred
- Ability to visualize well and solve complex problems
- Effective communication skills, a strong work ethic, and willingness to learn are absolutely necessary.
Competitive compensation DOE plus benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and additional perks.
Growing firm offers excellent opportunity for advancement and rewarding career working on large projects in an exciting industry.
This is a full time in-house position, not for subcontractors.